- Easy to use window frame delivery
- Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Conformable; won't stick to itself
- Microporous technology
- Permits continuous observation
- Variety of delivery systems
- Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central IV lines, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis
- Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
|DRESSING CHANGE FREQUENCY/USE||
|PRIMARY OR SECONDARY DRESSING||
|WOUND CONDITION, PRIMARY USE||
|WOUND CONDITION, SECONDARY USE||
ALL ORDERS SHIP FOR FREE!
Type of carrier used is dependent on location. UPS and FedEx are our preferred national couriers.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
All orders placed after 6pm CST will be processed the next business day.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.