- Designed to donate moisture to rehydrate non-viable tissue and create a moist wound environment
- Indicated for treating minor conditions, such as minor burns, superficial lacerations, cuts and abrasions (partial thickness wounds), and skin tears
- Under the direction of a healthcare professional, SOLOSITE Gel is used to help manage venous ulcers (leg ulcers), surgical incisions, diabetic foot ulcers, and pressure injuries (including stage IV)
- Moist wound environment helps with autolytic debridement of necrotic tissues and dry eschar
- Convenient 3 oz. flip top tube
ALL ORDERS SHIP FOR FREE!
Type of carrier used is dependent on location. UPS and FedEx are our preferred national couriers.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
All orders placed after 6pm CST will be processed the next business day.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.