- Standard aluminum pushbutton crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most
- The special foot piece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; nonskid rubber tips provide good traction
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability; crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required
- Youth size fits patients between 4'6" and 5'2" tall; Adult Medium fits patients between 5'2" and 5'10"; Adult Tall fits patients between 5'10" and 6'6"
|PATIENT HEIGHT RANGE||
|WEIGHT CAPACITY POUNDS||
ALL ORDERS SHIP FOR FREE!
Type of carrier used is dependent on location. UPS and FedEx are our preferred national couriers.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
All orders placed after 6pm CST will be processed the next business day.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.